This blog is essentially technical and permit me to keep and share technicials stuffs and thinkings about free softwares, Debian and other things…
Why writting a blog?
- This is a new way to contribute spreading and using free softwares I like.
- I can share things I learned during my daily usage of Linux.
- It can help me to structure and compare some thinkings.
- It can be a good cheat sheet for a lot of things I do not use so often.
- Because I want.
- Because I can possibly earn some money to share with projects I like. See this article from Ploum (in french), I share is point of view on this.
Where this name come from? I like the metaphor where hobgoblins stand for network frames.
License? I selected CC-BY-SA:
- First, I wanted a free license.
- CC, because they are popular, legally safe and well fitted for this type of contents.
- BY, because we all need gratitude.
- Share Alike: because I wish this contents to be accessible and usable, even if taken, modified and extended. I hesitate about this clause and is actual benefit. Maybe I will remove it in the future.
Landry MINOZA, system and network administrator for 10 years. I'm using Debian daily for about 8 years, ma first installation was with Potato.
You can contact me at: email@example.com.